Government Grant Extension
November 23, 2020
Great news, both the State Government and Federal Government have extended the original construction deadline for their grant qualification.
- 30 June 2021 is the new date for construction to have commenced to qualify for the Federal Government HomeBuilder Grant of $25,000.
- 31 December 2021 is the extended date for construction to have commenced to qualify for the State Government Building Bonus of $20,000.
In plain English, these are the final dates where your slab must be down.
Sign before 31 December 2020
You still need to have signed your building contract by 31 December 2020 to qualify **UPDATE – the Federal government has just announced an extension of the contract deadline. If you sign between Jan 1 2021 to March 31 2021, you can qualify for a reduced $15,000 grant.
It can take some time so if you’re still looking, you need to move fast. Some builders have closed their doors to new builds, but we’re in touch with them all and can help you find one.
Note that the usual eligibility criteria for each grant still applies.
A Great Variety of Land
The great news is that we still have a great range of land in the best location and best estate in Baldivis. We’ve got blocks ranging from 225m2 to 599m2. They’re all walking distance to parks and greenery – some of them overlook green space.
At The Edge, we already have:
- Sheoak Grove Primary School
- Nature play parks, BBQs and walk trails
- A multi-sports oval, suitable for AFL, soccer and rugby.
Plus we’re 1 minute to the freeway entrance and 10 minutes drive to the beach. You’ll feel secluded and surrounded by green space and tall trees, yet you can walk to the Baldivis shops.
What more do you need!