Nido Early School Baldivis
March 5, 2021
We’re excited that our beautiful Nido Early School is now open at The Edge Baldivis. Conveniently, it is located directly opposite Sheoak Grove Primary School, making those pick ups and drop off so much easier.
What Age Children Does Nido Early School Take?
Nido Early School takes enrolments for young children and babies from 6 weeks up to school age. The school can cater for up to 86 children.
It’s open from 6.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
What’s The Difference Between Early School & Child Care?
Nido Early School gives your child so much more than just child care.
- Firstly, there are degree qualified kindergarten teachers. All educators hold a Certificate III in Children’s Services (or higher) and each room has a Leading Educator who holds a Diploma in Children’s Services (or higher).
- Secondly, Nido Early School is based on the globally revered Reggio Emilia philosophy. This philosophy recognises that children go through incredible development from zero to six years of age. At the Nido Early School, they are encouraged to explore, question and interpret the world around them. They are given beautiful and stimulating materials from the natural environment to work with.
- Importantly, the learning journey of your child is documented with photographs, work samples and transcripts that capture the ‘voice’ and experiences of your child. It’s always so refreshing to know and be involved in what your child has been doing when you’re not there.
- Our educators offer many rich opportunities for children to express themselves. This may be through music, art, dance, dramatic play and with more ‘usual’ ways of communicating, such as re-telling, creating stories, discussions and negotiations.
Nido Early School is located at 2 Olearia St, Baldivis. Heading west on Safety Bay Road, turn right into Baldivis Rd and then at the roundabout, turn right into Nyilla Approach. On your left, you will see Nido Early School near the corner of Pedicel Ave and Olearia St, just before you get to the Primary School.
Key facilities include architecturally-designed indoor and outdoor spaces, which optimise learning and development. They include:
- 2 x outdoor play areas totalling over 600m2.
- 5 x indoor play spaces between 50-70m2 each.
- Art area.
Phone: (08) 6118 0593
Website: Visit website here